Monday, May 24, 2010

Updating on baby Abigail

Abigail is now 9lb 6oz. We've moved her up to 33ml an hour on the pump. She's been eating like crazy. She's getting chubby :) She has 2 teeth on the bottom already. We're going to talk about starting her on solids next month. She is able to hold her head up for about 30 seconds, which doesn't seem like a lot but it is for her. She seems to be a lot weaker on her right side. She loves to kick her feet constantly. Anytime I put her in her bouncey seat, she starts kicking her feet. Her ssi came through, I recieved her back pay and bought a car so I can take her to all her appointments. :) Her thyroid has been acting up so she's had her blood drawn once a week for 3 weeks, it's almost normal now. Everything has started to get better. Sometimes I worry people will stare at her and wonder what is wrong with her, it makes me worry what she will have to deal with the rest of her life. I will update again as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment