Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Update

Abigail is doing better, she weighs 8lb 6oz now. She's doing well on the pump at night, we've moved her up to 33ml at night. She is a very happy baby, smiling and cooing a lot. :) I was hoping for her ssi to come through soon but it will be a couple months. I was going to save for a car. She has numerous appointments, at least one a week. She sees her regular pediatrician, a cardiologist, geneticist, opthamologist, neurosurgeon, endocrinologist, and gastroenterologist. So, a lot of doctors. I have to borrow a car to take her to her appointments :( I'm on freecharitycars.org as mom2alex07 if anyone would like to vote for me, it would be appreciated. I have the donate button on my page and I would just like to say that donations are greatly appreciated, but are not required. They will be saved and used towards a car so that I can get my daughter around. Also, if anyone in the Springfield, Missouri area would like to help with a car that they could donate or I could make payments, I would be very greatful. I wanted to thank everyone for prayers and thoughts about Abigail. She is doing amazing. She's been trying really hard to hold her head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment